Say HELLO to Jennifer!
Jennifer is presently working as our Shop manager and online customer service rep! We consider of her as a star employee. She's always going above and beyond the call of duty making sure the shop is clean organized and always adds special detail and attention to our displays and creating the most beautiful hand written black board signs that welcome you upon entry to our Milton location at 6 Martin Street in Down Town Milton.
Jennifer is always making sure she puts are customers needs first and always provides exceptional customer service. We are so truly proud to have Jennifer working with us and wanted to let you all know how great of a job she's doing. Jennifer has just completed her 1st year of university in the Business program at University of Toronto! Jennifer is a young passionate entrepreneur who also has her own business making the adorable greeting cards.
If you are in need of an adorable handmade greeting card for any occasion , please visit her website or our shop and have a look at her beautiful one of a kind designs! All card sales at our milton location go directly to Jennifer and her growing business.
We asked Jennifer a list of burning questions for you all to better get to know her and her amazing personality. Enjoy and don't forget to say hello when your drop by into the shop and show her some LOVE !!!
1. What is your favourite lunch? Vegan Mac and cheese from Vegebitz in Oakville.
2. INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER? Definitely Instagram
3. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes, of course I would.
4. Do you bake? Yes, I love trying out new recipes!
5. Do you like flying? Yes, have loved to fly since I was little. I actually just went sky diving a few days ago for my birthday, which I also loved!
6. Would you bungee jump? Yes, I am very adventurous. I like to try everything at least once.
7. What is your favourite cereal? Cinnamon toast crunch.
8. Do you untie your shoes with you take them off? I don’t, but then again, I don’t have many shoes with laces.
9. Do you think you're strong? Mentally, and physically, yes. And working to improve every day.
10. What is your favourite ice cream? Cookie dough coconut ice cream by So Delicious.
11. Red or Pink Pink, because its aesthetically pleasing.
12. Who do you miss the most? My grandpa, he was a huge influence in my life, and I miss him dearly.
13. What was the last book your read because everyone was reading it ? The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton or Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari (Not too sure)
14. What fill made you cry the most? Marley and Me, any movie with animals really gets to me.
15. What was the last thing you ate? Banana bread.
16. What are you listing to right now ? Switching between the Neighbourhood and City and Colour
17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be ? Teal, because it’s my favourite colour.
18. Favourite smell ? Petrichor, better known as that earthy smell after a rain fall.
19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ? My best friend, Ethan who is my go-to for anything.
20. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house because I’ve always been attracted to water and have always wanted to visit waterfronts.
21. Favourite sport to watch? The tour de France. It’s a tradition with my Dad because were both not huge fans or team sports, so this is kind of our thing.
22. Hair colour? Brown.
23. Eye colour? Brown.
24. Puppies or kittens? Puppies!!!
25. Favourite food? Eggplant spread made specifically by my friend’s mom who’s a chef, It is to die for!
26. Scary film or happy endings ? Happy Endings all the way! I’m not a fan of scary films.
27. Last film you watched ? Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Loved it!!!
28. What book are your reading now ? Amy Poehler’s “Yes Please” and Kelly Child’s “Made with Love”
29. Summer or Winter ? Summer, there is so much more to do in the summer, and of course the whole no school aspect is a bonus.
30. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses, I am not a hugger.
31. Favourite dessert ? Cinnamon buns from Bunners Bakery in Kensington market!
32. Favourite room in your house ? My bedroom, because it is my creative zone, and it screams “me”.
33. How long have you been on Facebook? I think 5 years now, I first got it when I started high school.
34. What is your favourite country to visit ? Austria for sure. I was fortunate enough to be able to go last year with my Mother, Aunt and cousin, definitely a trip to remember.
35. What is the last country you visited? That would be Hungary, last year.
36. Do you have a sibling? Yes, I have one sister who is my rock.
37. Rolling Stones or the Beatles ? The Beatles.
38. Do you have a special talent? Singing, presenting.
39. Where were you born ? Hamilton, Ontario. I am a First generation Canadian in my family.
40. Were are you living now? Milton, Ontario.
41. Favourite TV series that's on now ? Jane the virgin, The Mindy Project and Gilmore girls.
42. Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate ? Dark chocolate all the way.
43. What's your favourite drink ? Ginger Kombucha.
44. Who's your girl crush ? My boss Annamaria, Manjit Minhas, or Michelle Romanow; all super successful business women I look up to, or Bonny Rebecca, my favourite youtuber, because shes always happy and full of spunk!
45. What was the first film you saw at the cinema ? Madagascar.
46. HEELS OR FLATS? Flats, I tower over everyone if I wear heels, but that’s not to say I prefer flats, they’re just more reasonable.
47. Favourite bed time story ? The story about the turk and the cows (A török és a tehenek) it’s a Hungarian story, and my mom would read it to me almost every night.
48. Bath or Shower ? Shower.
49. Favourite band ? The City and Colour and The Neighbourhood.
50. Favourite solo artist? Michael Buble.
51. TO BE OR NOT TO BE? That is the question.
52. Favourite fruit? Mango!
53. What was your first pet? A lovebird named George.
54. Favourite board game?The game of life, or monopoly.
55. How do you have your coffee? With sugar and almond milk
56. Best invention? Uber, it’s my favourite app- next to the ones I created that is.
57. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls!
58. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry.
59. CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO? Cheap, I find it doesn’t make much of a difference.
Hope you enjoyed learning a little bite about Jennifer !
We look forward to seeing you in our shop soon!
Have a wonderful day :)